The MarcoPolo Protocol (MAP) is a new peer-to-peer electronic cash system infrastructure that is strategically invested by Softbank. It aims to achieve public chain TPS sharing and intelligent scheduling through multiple public chains and enable the peer-to-peer cash system enjoy unlimited expansion of TPS and optimal GAS fee among the entire blockchain network.
Depends on the completion of Gravity module, developers around the world can design and implement peer-to-peer cross-chain payment application. A large number of merchants from Southeast Asia, East Asia and North America will be linked to this network, and will be open to all digital assets.
- The development progress of the MarcoPolo Protocol‘s PoC-0 phase includes:
◦ Implement the basic encryption component, hash, ed25519;
◦ In terms of the code, please look up on Github
2. The progress of the MarcoPolo technical community includes:
◦ In the Riot technical discussion group, community members actively discussed the protocol architecture, APoS consensus, etc.;
◦ The community has written a MarcoPolo technical analysis article:
How APoS in MarcoPolo Protocol solve the Cartel? ;
3. The research progress of the MarcoPolo Protocol: discuss the overall scheme of TPS sharing and inter-chain scheduling.
1. MarcoPolo community-building plan PoB was launched on 3th December!!
A total of more than 10,000 MAP awards were sent in the first week, more than 3,000 tickets were entered in the draw.
2. MAP was listed on multiple cryptocurrency data platforms.
◦ MAP was listed on CMC on 7th Dec. CMC is the most-trusted cryptocurrency data authority.
◦ MAP was listed on Coingecko on 9th Dec.
◦ MAP was listed on Live Coin Watch on 12th Dec.
3. The Android version of MarcoPay was updated on Nov 26th and it supports the registration of phone numbers from 12 countries.
4. MarcoPolo Protocol has launched a new version of PC website on 23th Nov.
5. MarcoPolo Protocol has entered into strategic partnership with CoinNess. CoinNess is the largest crypto information platform in Asia.
6. To celebrate the Softbank strategic investment on Marcopolo, we started a trading contest, all participants divided 300,000 MAPs!
7. KuCoin added the MAP/BTC Trading Pair.