The MarcoPolo Protocol (MAP) is a new peer-to-peer electronic cash system infrastructure that is strategically invested by Softbank. It aims to achieve public chain TPS sharing and intelligent scheduling through multiple public chains and enable the peer-to-peer cash system to enjoy the unlimited expansion of TPS and optimal GAS fees among the entire blockchain network.
Depends on the completion of the Gravity module, developers around the world can design and implement a peer-to-peer cross-chain payment application. A large number of merchants from Southeast Asia, East Asia, and North America will be linked to this network and will be open to all digital assets.
1. Technical progress
1. Further, improve the function of POB, add the collection and lottery of user experience gold, and modify the rules of invitation code;
2. The upgrade of Marcopay increases the display of invitation code and invitation relationship;
3. New flash function and FAQ are added to facilitate users to better use DAPP;
2. Work progress
1. Development progress of POC-0 of Marcopolo protocol, mainly:
· update the block packaging and chain up process;
· for code, please refer to GitHub: https://github.com/marcopolo protocol/marcopolo;
2. The work progress of Marcopolo technology community mainly includes:
· community Writing Series on consensus analysis:
Consensus and Byzantine Fault Tolerance：
3. Research progress of Marcopolo protocol: Design decentralized asset cross-chain protocol and algorithm, and adjust account address structure;
3. Community activities
1. From Jan. 8 to Jan. 14, the activity of “do the task, get candy” was carried out, which attracted the attention of global users, increased community users by + 15000, and increased twitter attention by + 10000
2. On January 9, quiz activity was held within the community, with + 2600 participants, more than 50% of whom answered the questions correctly. It fully shows that users have a high understanding and trust in our products.
3. On January 13, the activity of “filling 600map and winning $20000usdt” was launched, with a total bonus pool of $25000. Users need to fill the map into the POB to get the chance to draw prizes. Marcopolo protocol will randomly select 66 lucky kids and give them prizes. At the first launch of the event, the number of Marcopolo downloads and POB users increased significantly, and users also actively participated in the lottery.